RETURNS, EXCHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
If you receive merchandise that you are unhappy with for any reason, simply return it to us within the time frame listed below, in the condition that you received it and we will happily refund you the cost of the product(s)*. Unfortunately, at the moment we cannot process exchanges so if you would like to swap your item for another Xcel product, please send back the item you don't want and buy the item you would like to swap it for in the website.
Returns must be in as new condition with tags attached unless faulty.
Faulty goods will be dealt with as per the manufacturer's warranty.
Swimwear can be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached. Please note that all swimwear that is sold in a set must be returned in a set.
We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items.
Returns (full price items^) must be made within 21 days from date of purchase.
^Sale items can only be refunded in cases where the product is faulty or the incorrect item is received.
* REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON FREE PROMOTIONAL ITEMS OR SALE ITEMS
WETSUIT RETURNS: Please contact customer service at email@example.com if you need to return a wetsuit.
For all other items, please follow the below process:
If you are not satisfied with your online purchase you may return items within 21 days of the shipping date. Please follow the simple steps below:
- Sign into your account, click on the [Order History] button and select the order number you would like to return.
- Select the items you would like to return and complete the online return authorization form.
- Print a copy of the return authorization form and include it with your return package. If you do not have access to a printer, simply write the Return Authorisation number on a piece of paper and include within the return package.
- Pack all items with your return authorisation number in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are securely enclosed in a satchel as we are not able to accept them if damaged.
- Attend your local Post Office and send to the returns address:
Xcel Online Store Returns
105 Corio Quay Road
North Shore VIC 3214
For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest using insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels. Please allow up to 7 business days for us to receive your merchandise.
- Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect and process the goods within 48 business hours to ensure you receive your refund as quickly as possible. To keep you informed, we will email you confirmation of your refund, and how it is being processed to your original form of payment. In most cases, refunds should hit your account within 1-5 business days.
- Unfortunately, at the moment we don't offer a free returns service for items that are not wetsuits. For all change of mind returns, we recommend attending your local post office and selecting insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels. If any of the items in your order were faulty, damaged or incorrect, please contact our customer service team to assist you.
We're currently unable to process exchanges through our online store. To avoid disappointment, we recommend placing a new order for the item you would like to purchase, and returning your existing merchandise for a full refund to our online warehouse using the process above.
RETURN TERMS & CONDITIONS
All items returned for refund must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or may not be accepted (unless faulty). Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty). Note: Online purchases cannot be returned to a store or dropped off in person to any office or warehouse. Online purchases may only be returned by sending them to the Returns Address as per this process. If you have any questions, please contact the customer service team for assistance.
Unfortunately, at the moment we don't offer a free returns service. For all change of mind returns, we recommend attending your local post office and selecting insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels. If any of the items in your order were faulty, damaged or incorrect, please contact our customer service team to assist you.
We only have a small window to process an order cancellation and recommend contacting us straight away if you need to make a change. If notified before goods have been dispatched, we can accommodate order cancellations. If items have been shipped, we reserve the right to refuse order cancellation or charge a cancellation fee should we be able to request the return of the package from our delivery service. Please note that our customer care team works 8.30 am - 5pm AEST Monday to Friday only. Therefore, any requests for cancellations outside of these hours may not be able to be processed.
Warranty claims are for product being sent to Xcel for repair. For returns of Xcel online purchases, please visit the Returns Process section above. At Xcel we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on materials and workmanship from the original purchase date:
Wetsuits: 1 YEAR from original purchase date on all seams, 1 YEAR from original purchase date on neoprene.
UV, Accessories, Apparel: 3 MONTHS from original purchase date.
Xcel is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Submitting a warranty claim does not guarantee repair or replacement. Product sent to us for warranty will be evaluated for repair (or replacement) at Xcel's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Repairs, or alterations, to any area of the product done or attempted by anyone other than an authorized Xcel repair facility.
- Products classified as seconds, samples, or used.
- Damage from sunlight, chlorine, improper recreational use or care, or any damage beyond the product's natural life expectancy.
- Warranty claim requests without valid proof of purchase.
- UV, Accessories, and/or Apparel products over 3 months from original purchase date.
To begin your warranty claim please contact customer service here.