Friends and Family Promotion
- 1. The offer is only available to be redeemed during the promotional period from 6am Friday September 13th 2019, for a limited time only.
- 2. This offer is only available online and is not available in stores.
- 3. Customers must use the unique promo code in order to receive the discount on qualifying products.
- 4. Xcel has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or otherwise non-compliant entry.
- 5. Only one (1) promo code can be applied to a single order.
- 6. Xcel reserves the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes to the law or changes to our services.
- 7. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- 8. If you are unsure how to use this offer, please contact Customer Service before finalising your order. Promotional offers and coupon codes cannot be honoured once an order has been completed.
- 9. While great care has been taken to ensure accuracy of all prices and descriptions, Xcel reserves the right to correct any errors and adjust prices, especially for GST or other statutory charges that are out of our control.
The use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your submittal of any purchase order to xcelwetsuits.com.au indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall supersede any subsequent terms or conditions includeded with any purchase order, whether or not such terms or conditions are signed by xcelwetsuits.com.au
xcelwetsuits.com.au reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
By ordering or registering on xcelwetsuits.com.au you grant us the right to add your contact details to our database. From time to time we may contact you about offers and new products. You can easily be removed by either unsubscribing via a link or contacting our Customer Service at email@example.com and we will remove you from marketing communications.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. xcelwetsuits.com.au reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. xcelwetsuits.com.au reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. xcelwetsuits.com.au is a reseller to end user customers and does not accept orders from dealers, exporters, wholesalers, or other customers who intend to resell the products offered by xcelwetsuits.com.au
xcelwetsuits.com.au is not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. We reserve the right to refuse any order without giving reason. Upon cancellation of an order we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded using the method received.
In the event that multiple items are ordered, part deliveries may be made where stock is not available. All reasonable attempts to notify you will be made using the details you provided. Please ensure you enter the correct delivery address. xcelwetsuits.com.au cannot be held responsible for incorrectly entered delivery addresses.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE GOODS
The buyer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault and notifying us within 5 working days of receiving the goods should there be a fault.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
xcelwetsuits.com.au cannot be held responsible for an incorrect address being entered on your order. Address Confirmation is given on the review & buy page in the checkout section of the site. If this is not noticed until after your order is finalised, please contact Customer Service immediately.
We will attempt to update any incorrect order details, however due to the fast turnaround of our warehouse, some orders cannot be adjusted. In the case that your order is processed and cannot be updated, please refer to our returns and exchange section for more information.
Prices are subject to change without notice. There may be duties and taxes added to your package by the destination country. You will be responsible for these upon delivery and are not included in your order total. All credit cards are charged in Australian Dollars.
You will not be charged for a pre-order item until the day the item is shipped.
Please note that delivery time for your pre-ordered item may change. To get an updated ETA of your pre-ordered item contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We recommend placing a separate order for pre order items as any multiple item order containing a pre order item will not be shipped until the pre order item is ready for despatch.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
If you receive merchandise that you are unhappy with for any reason, simply return it to us within the time frame listed below, in the condition that you received it and we will happily refund you the cost of the product(s)*. Unfortunately, at the moment we cannot process exchanges so if you would like to swap your item for another Xcel product, please send back the item you don't want and buy the item you would like to swap it for in the website.
Returns must be in as new condition with tags attached unless faulty.
Faulty goods will be dealt with as per the manufacturer's warranty.
We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items.
Returns (full price items^) must be made within 21 days from date of purchase.
^Sale items can only be refunded in cases where the product is faulty or the incorrect item is received.
* REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON FREE PROMOTIONAL ITEMS OR SALE ITEMS
WETSUIT RETURNS: Please contact customer service at email@example.com to return a wetsuit.
For all other items, please follow the below process:
If you are not satisfied with your online purchase you may return items within 21 days of the shipping date. Please follow the simple steps below:
- Sign into your account, click on the [Order History] button and select the order number you would like to return.
- Select the items you would like to return and complete the online return authorization form.
- Print a copy of the return authorization form and include it with your return package. If you do not have access to a printer, simply write the Return Authorisation number on a piece of paper and include within the return package.
- Pack all items with your a copy of your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are securely enclosed in a satchel as we are not able to accept them if damaged.
- Attend your local Post Office and send to the returns address:
Xcel Online Store Returns
105 Corio Quay Road
North Shore VIC 3214
For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest using insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels. Please allow up to 7 business days for us to receive your merchandise.
- Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect and process the goods within 48 business hours to ensure you receive your refund as quickly as possible. To keep you informed, we will email you confirmation of your refund, and how it is being processed to your original form of payment. In most cases, refunds should hit your account within 1-5 business days.
- Unfortunately, at the moment we don't offer a free returns service. For all change of mind returns, we recommend attending your local post office and selecting insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels. If any of the items in your order were faulty, damaged or incorrect, please contact our customer service team to assist you.
We're currently unable to process exchanges through our online store. To avoid disappointment, we recommend placing a new order for the item you would like to purchase, and returning your existing merchandise for a full refund to our online warehouse using the process above.
RETURN TERMS & CONDITIONS
All items returned for refund must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or may not be accepted (unless faulty). When trying on footwear we advise using a clean surface as shoes with marked or dirty soles may not be accepted for return. Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty). Note: Online purchases cannot be returned to a store or dropped off in person to any office or warehouse. Online purchases may only be returned by sending them to the Returns Address as per this process. If you have any questions, please contact the customer service team for assistance.
Once you place an order, we only have a small time frame in which we can cancel the order / item. Please call us as soon as possible on 1300 113 529 if you would like to cancel. We can not guarantee that we can process a cancellation. If items have been processed in the system or shipped, xcelwetsuits.com.au reserves the right to refuse order cancellation or charge a cancellation fee should we be able to request the return of the package from our delivery service. We can not change or amend products in an order once it is placed. Please note that the Customer Service department is open 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday only and closed all major public holidays.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK NOTICE
This site is owned and operated by GSM (Operations) Pty Ltd. unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of GSM (Operations) Pty Ltd.
All software used on the site is the sole property of GSM (Operations) Pty Ltd or those supplying the software. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without GSM (Operations) Pty Ltd prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers; xcelwetsuits.com.au shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. xcelwetsuits.com.au shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, xcelwetsuits.com.au shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that xcelwetsuits.com.au is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.