Warranty claims are for product being sent to Xcel for repair. For returns of Xcel online purchases, please visit the Returns Process section. At Xcel we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on materials and workmanship from the original purchase date:
Wetsuits: 1 YEAR from original purchase date on all seams, 1 YEAR from original purchase date on neoprene.
UV, Accessories, Apparel: 3 MONTHS from original purchase date.
Xcel is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Submitting a warranty claim does not guarantee repair or replacement. Product sent to us for warranty will be evaluated for repair (or replacement) at Xcel's sole discretion.
Repairs carried out by Xcel are not covered by warranty.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Repairs, or alterations, to any area of the product done or attempted by anyone other than an authorized Xcel repair facility.
- Products classified as seconds, samples, or used.
- Damage from sunlight, chlorine, improper recreational use or care, or any damage beyond the product's natural life expectancy.
- Warranty claim requests without valid proof of purchase.
- UV, Accessories, and/or Apparel products over 3 months from original purchase date.
To begin your warranty claim please contact customer service here.